Blue Moon Villa
2 bedrooms, 118 sq.m., private pool, sea and pool view
If spending a summer holiday at an island villa is bound to happen “once in a blue moon,” then why not choose to spend it in a villa by the same name!
And while we cannot guarantee that there will be a blue moon during your stay, we can assure magnificent views of the moon and stars … shining bright in the night sky and … glistening as they reflect on the sea!
Sun and Moon Villas’ Blue Moon Villa, accentuated with the colour of the sea, features two floors of luxury accommodation, designed to accommodate a group or family of up to five people (4 adults and 1 child).
The ground floor entrance opens to a fully-equipped kitchen with modern appliances and kitchen table. Also on this floor is a separate double bedroom with queen-size bed and views onto the breathtaking grounds and sea at the horizon.
The Blue Moon Villa, like all five Sun and Moon Villas, features a 2.5 x 4-metre private pool (equipped with both hydromassage and countercurrent swimming); shaded verandas and balconies; furnished outdoor living spaces; natural stone patio with outdoor seating; chaise lounges; large canvas umbrellas; and outdoor shower.
Our Blue Moon Villa facilities and amenities include:
- welcome basket with fresh fruits
- breakfast buffet with choice of coffees
- private pool (2.5 x 4 metres) with hydromassage and countercurrent swimming capability
- private balconies and verandas (with shade)
- outdoor furniture
- panoramic views of sea, pool, garden and surrounding landscape
- satellite television
- flat-screen TV in each bedroom and in living area
- free Wi-Fi
- air conditioner
- full kitchen equipped with appliances including a large refrigerator, stovetop oven, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle; cookware and utensils
- washing machine
- shower with hydromassage
- hair dryer
- daily cleaning service (change of sheets every 2 days; towels daily)
- pool towels, bathrobes & slippers